eBrochures / Publications
Fraunhofer Life Sciences Engineering Group
Informational Brochures & News Briefs
- Fraunhofer LSE Group: Integrated Engineering for Life Sciences
- Fraunhofer LSE Group: Biotechnology-Engineered Solutions for Biological Processes
- Fraunhofer LSE Group: Providing Technical Solutions for Biological Processes and Medical Devices
- Fraunhofer LSE Group: Providing Technical Solutions for Laboratory Automation
- Fraunhofer LSE Group: Providing Technical Solutions for Medical Devices
- Fraunhofer LSE Group: Providing Technical Solutions for Molecular Diagnostics
- Fraunhofer LSE Group: Automated Tissue Engineering on Demand
Recent Journals / Research Papers
- Mirsky, P., A. Chatterjee, A.F. Sauer-Budge, and A. Sharon. An automated, parallel processing approach to biomolecular sample preparation. Journal of Laboratory Automation, 2011. Accepted.
- Gruentzig, A.W., C.M. Klapperich, A. Sharon, J. Braman, A. Chatterjee, and A.F. Sauer-Budge. A new DNA extraction method for automated food analysis. Analytical Methods, 2011, 3(7), 1507-1513.
- Sauer-Budge, A.F. and A. Sharon. Editorial for the Special Issue of RCIM on Translational Research - Where Engineering Meets Medicine. Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, 2011. 27(2): 235-236.
- Size, A., A. Sharon, and A. Sauer-Budge. An automated low cost instrument for simultaneous multi-sample tissue homogenization. Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, 2011. 27(2): 276-281.
- Sauer-Budge, A., P. Mirer, A. Chatterjee, N. Pollock, C. Klapperich, and A. Sharon. Integrated lab-on-a-chip Influenza diagnostic designed for low cost manufacturing. Techworld 2010, 2010. Anaheim, CA.
- Chatterjee, A., P. Mirer, E. Zaldivar Santamaria, C. Klapperich, A. Sharon, and A. Sauer-Budge. RNA isolation from mammalian cells using porous polymer monoliths: An approach for high-throughput automation. Analytical Chemistry, 2010. 82: 4344-4356.
- Sauer-Budge, A., P. Mirer, A. Chatterjee, C. Klapperich, D. Chargin, and A. Sharon. Low cost and manufacturable complete microTAS for detecting bacteria. Lab on a Chip, 2009. 9(19): 2803-2810.